You have pre-registered
Exploring the Lesser Known Endo AVF Anatomy
March 15, 2022 | 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM EDT
Add to CalendarAsk a Question
The LIVE webinar will start to stream to this page beginning at 7:00 PM EDT. If the live webinar player is not showing above, please refresh your page and click the play button to join.
Join us for an exclusive webinar event where we’ll be taking a deep dive into the endoAVF anatomy. We will explore the intricacies of the deep venous system and examine the various ways in which it communicates with the superficial system. Experts will share tips and tricks for navigating these anatomical variations with the WavelinQTM endoAVF System to optimize procedural success.
- Review the basic endoAVF anatomy
- In depth case review focusing on anatomy and endoAVF creation
- Surgical dissection of endoAVF anatomy
- Examine and discuss variations in the deep venous system
- Examine and discuss variations of the perforating veins